This post has already been read 364 times!
WordPress Page Builder is the plugin that gives you the flexibility to add or make changes to the structure of the webpage without the use of coding. It has the drag and drop editor which makes it easy for the user to make changes to the webpage. Using drag and drop editor, you can simply drag and drop the pre-made widgets in the content area. You can create beautiful page by using it.
Page builder supports add any type of content in the form of widgets in the pages. You can add as many widgets as you like, can organize them with rows and columns, reorder and rearrange them simply by dragging and dropping. If you have any problem in any point feel free to contact over support and help team.
Why to use Drag and Drop WordPress Page Builder?
Those who are not much good at coding find it extremely hard to customize page layouts. When we take feedback of the people who switched to WordPress, their most common response is “I wish WordPress had a drag and drop website builder”.
Now there are several page builders for WordPress that allow you to customize every component on your site without writing a single line of code. These components include adding multiple columns, full width images, content slider, parallax backgrounds etc.
What Features to look for in a WordPress Page Builder?
All WordPress page builder includes the following features. But the question is ‘in what amount?’. The page builder which has more features compared to others makes it stand out of the rest. Here is the list of some key features a page builder should have-
- Interface: How does the interface work and how easy it is to build beautiful pages?
- Styling options: What and how can you style the elements of your page?
- Widgets/templates: What kind of options do you get to build your pages?
- Lock-in: What happens if you want to disable the plugin?
5 Best Drag and Drop WordPress Page Builders
Price: Free + Premium $99 for Standard plan
Beaver Builder is a complete design system which includes a page builder plugin and a framework theme. It offers unlimited site licenses and world-class support. It is one of the best WordPress page builder plugin in the market.
Why to choose Beaver Builder?
It consists of following key features-
- Dozens of gorgeous page templates.
- You can join over 100,000 websites using Beaver Builder theme.
- It can be used with any theme and you can switch themes without losing your content.
- Even if you stop using Beaver Builder, your content gets ported right back into the WordPress editor.
- Optimized for mobile devices.
- Includes a visual front-end editor.
Price: Starting from $49 for single site license.
It is the best way to design on WordPress and build beautiful websites. It consists of broad range of features. It can create pixel-perfect pages with just a little practice. From basic image and text widgets to advanced accordions, sliders, icons, social media, tabs, etc. Each widget comes with its own settings. It also lets you add widgets created by other WordPress plugins.
Why to choose Elementor?
It includes following features-
- Supports customization using CSS.
- It provides you a library of ready-to-go page templates.
- You can create pages using a front-end visual editor.
- Adapts well to mobile devices.
- Enables you to customize almost every aspect of your site quickly.
Price: Starting from $69 per year.
Divi Builder is an insanely fast and incredibly intuitive front end editor. You don’t have to open up a settings panel to add text content. Just click onto your page and start typing. It is insanely fast and requires no pages refreshes and almost zero loading of any kind.
Why to choose Divi Builder?
Divi Builder has following features which makes it right for you-
- Real time design.
- Responsive Editing.
- It has 46 Content Elements.
- Sync global items across multiple pages.
- 20+ premade layouts that ship with the builder.
Price: Premium plugin ($34), also ships for free with plenty of themes.
Visual Composer provides you with both front and backend visual editors. The frontend solution displays real-time results as you adjust your website. The backend editor is a grid-based interface with modules to drag and drop.
Why to choose Visual Composer?
Following features of Visual Composer makes it a right choice for you-
- Supports both front-end and back-end editing.
- It allows you to hide elements and save them for later, cleaning up your design area and reminding you about the module.
- Allows you to edit any page using a front-end visual editor.
- Supports CSS customizations for all of its elements.
It is a most powerful and easy to use page designer and builder for WordPress. Themify allows you to edit your pages from the admin area as well as from your live site. You get to see exactly how your changes will appear on the site with live editing.
Why to choose a Themify Builder?
Following are the features which Themify Builder provides-
- It has over 60 predesigned builder layouts and 60 animation effects.
- Provides an tool where you can hide some website elements depending on the device being used.
- The free version includes features that you often have to pay for other WordPress page builders.
Advantages Of WordPress Drag and Drop Page Builder
Page builder gives WordPress users an easy way to build custom layouts for their websites, and consists of lots of powerful features and functionalities. Advantages of Page Builder includes-
- All-in-one Functionality.
- Beautiful, Custom Layouts.
- No Coding Required.
- Speed Up the Development Process for the Experts.
Disadvantages of WordPress Drag and Drop Page Builder
Everything has pros and cons. Page Builder also has some drawbacks. Let’s look at some of the drawbacks of Page Builder-
- Slow Loading Page.
- Chances of Creating Unprofessional Designs.
- If You Stop Using the Builder, designs built Using Page Builders May Break.
Comparing different Page Builders, one thing is clear that Beaver Builder and Elementor are best page builder for wordpress. If you want a free Page Builder, you should go with free version of Elementor. If you want best combination of price and functionality, you should go with Beaver Builder or Elementor.
Page Builders are getting better day by day. Its drawbacks are becoming less as plugins improve to become ever more seamless and efficient. Compare the above mentioned page builders and find the right one for you which lets you create custom designs for your entire site, landing pages, or individual blog posts.