This post has already been read 364 times!
With the rising trends of smartphone users all across the globe, there are now a lot of app development companies coming up with their own range of apps for their customers. Apps are essential for offering end users with a cohesive and powerful user experience. They not only provide detailed information about the products and services that a company has to offer but also provide them with a platform through which they can share their thoughts and reviews. It is due to this reason that there is always a great demand for app development solutions. A mobile app development company can create unique apps for Android, iOS and Windows phones that can be used to fulfill different types of important functions.
If you look through a mobile app development company website, you will find that they make use of numerous technologies to create apps for their target users. App development is a comprehensive process and requires a lot of planning as well as the use of the right kind of tools to come up with a highly functional app. Moreover, each and every app passes through different kinds of tests which help to make sure that they are working the way they should. Whether it is a native app or a hybrid app, they are exposed to the same kinds of procedures.
App development tools
Here are some of the popular app development tools that are used by developers on a regular basis.
Here are some of the distinct features of Tabris.js:
- It offers a quick deployment cycle from web development
- There is no requirement of working with huge SDKs and special hardware
- Secure runtime has proven for financial and medical services apps
- Tabris.js ensures complete protection of app performance and integrity along with security for all customer data
Appcelerator enables developers to come up with apps by using fewer code lines. It supports app development functionalities for Android, iOS and Windows apps as well as browser-based HTML5 apps.
Here are the distinct features of Appcelerator:
- It offers higher cloud capacity for all apps
- It greatly improves the speed of the whole mobile app development process
- Built on the open-standards and offers full access to underlying mobile OS
- It offers the option of on-premises deployment or virtual private deployment
- It offers extended support for apps that require multi-region and global deployments
- The tool can be used for building mobile apps that can work with all operating systems