This post has already been read 379 times!
When was the last time you gave a close watch to your pay per click strategy? It is very important to get an idea about what is working and what is not especially when it comes to pay per click marketing. Webryze pay per click will give you solid and actionable advice to win this PPC game. Experts are of the opinion that the present time and the time ahead is going to be huge for mobile and social advertising.
Tips for PPC from experts
- Focus on mobile PPC
Today, more people search through their mobile devices as compared to using desktop computers. Here, you need to notice that the trend is moving towards mobile device and so, you need to focus targeting your audience through that medium. Make sure all your campaigns are augmented for mobile searches.
- You can add “click to call” option so that the mobile user clicks and immediately gets connected to you
- Optimize your pay per click landing pages for tablets and smartphones. Make sure they load fast and are responsive because attention span of internet users is very short.
- Target audience and focus on remarketing
With the importance of list building and targeting in pay per click marketing, customer match has been a welcome feature. You can combine this feature with remarketing so that your ads reach the customers when they are online. When combined with mobile marketing, remarketing becomes a powerful tool.
- Use ‘call to action’ in your ad description
When doing this you should sound like you are there only to sell your product. Try to dramatically improve conversation rates.
- Focus your keyword targeting
Start with few core keywords and then keep expanding from there. Many create campaigns which generate little click through action or lack convincing message. So, avoid broad match keywords to avoid irrelevant traffic that will simply cost you money without any ROI.
- Keep a close watch on your campaigns
Keep testing and optimizing your ad campaigns with PPC agency in Toronto so that you get an idea what is working. Avoid overspending on one specific ad campaign.
- Get the most of your pay per click ad extensions
- If you are focusing on local business, add a map pointed towards your business location
- Include relevant product information like price and ratings
- Use sitelinks that point towards major internal pages of your website
- Review extensions showing positive customer feedbacks
- Target big commercial holidays to announce special deals
- Target ad campaign efficiently
Many organizations are not specific when they target their campaigns. Take advantage of the features offered by the pay per click marketing accounts so that you allow only your targeted audience to see the ads.
The above 7 tips are to help you increase conversations and step up your game the right way. With the winning tips mentioned here, you can now focus your pay per click ad campaigns and get proper advantage of the facility offered for all types of businesses in the world.